GLE POA Meeting
November 26, 2013 at 6:00PM
@ Upper Room
3636 Honea-Egypt Rd.
Montgomery, TX 77316
Grand Lake Estates Property Owners Association Mission Statement:
1) Maintain the subdivision as a community of quality and value;
2) Enhance and protect its value, desirability, and attractiveness;
3) Promote the welfare of the residents; and,
4) Provide for the proper maintenance, preservation, and architectural control of the lots.
Please e-mail questions and comments to the POA Board of Directors at email@example.com or to GLE Association Manager Stephanie Dunlap of DTA Community Management Services, Inc. (DTA) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Manager: Stephanie Dunlap (email: email@example.com)
GLE POA Management Offices:
Corporate: 206A S. Loop 336, #270 Conroe, Texas 77304
West Office: 33300 Egypt Lane, Suite C800 Magnolia, Texas 77354
(800) 587-2904 Toll Free (832) 364-6880 Main (832) 364-6881 Fax
Your comments help us serve the GLE community better and improve GLE's online presence.
Real Estate Transaction Fees for Grand Lake Estates Properties
Current and potential GLE residents please be advised that fees, other than the annual GLE POA maintenance fee (dues), incurred in connection with buying, refinancing or selling property in the GLE subdivision are NOT associated with or established by the GLE POA.
Title transfer and real estate transaction fees are costs generated or requested by third parties, and any questions about them should be directed to the title company or attorney handling the transaction.